Arnaud “Noa” & Juliette have been working in the media industry for more than 20 years. Born French, now proudly Canadians, he is a multidisciplinary graphic designer/artist and she is a producer. Parents and partners in life and business, they founded together Studio Nora Inc., a graphic design studio in 2014.
They worked for all the major TV networks on many different projects: from TV shows, documentaries to music video and artistic installations, they also collaborated many years with the fashion brand Christian Dior Parfums.
In 2016, they created UNTIL, a label that aims to provide cultural and educational materials for children. They self-published “Let Me Be”, their first book under the Until label the same year.
In 2019, after living for the last 20 years between Paris, New York, Montréal and Toronto, they now work and live in Nova Scotia, Canada with their 9-year-old boy.
Awards & Nominations:
- Winner of the Minimalismo Contest - Dec 2015
- Nominated as best Website of the Day / CSS Design Awards - May 2015
- Site Of The Day on Adobe Muse - Feb 2015
- "Black+White Lines" won the Bourse Euterke 2014 - SAT Montréal
- Video Mapping "Sphères", selected by the National Film Board of Canada, in association with the Festival du Nouveau Cinéma, for The "McLaren Wall to Wall II" - Oct 2014